Friday, July 31, 2009

Hi Everyone, first let me thank all the people who have helped me get my new website (www.drbethfisher.com) and blog site up and running. This was a high learning curve; thanks for hanging in there with me. First, Thank You God. Next, thanks to Ev (mi corazon), Z (the best), C. & M., Chris (my right arm) and Nick, Steve (my iron friend - thanks for your strength), Pats, Calvin & Kelli (my ears), Jordan, Judy & Dan, Matt & Terri, Mike and Steve (love the place), Georgia, Cilla & El, Dawn D., Oscar (dear friend), Linda S., Jessica, family & friends and especially the resource librarians. They say adversity make you stronger; I say you know who loves you there is a mountain to climb.

This Blog is all about parental choices. Parents need choices in their lives when it comes to caring for children and developing their careers. I believe when you have informed choices, then you can make informed decisions. My job is to listen, share, and then listen again.

Once again, thanks everyone for your help in getting this Blog started. Don't forget my website, www.drbethfisher.com for information on my new "Choice Book" for parents, Should I Stay Home?

O.K., Got to go - make dinner, and then if time - repot plants!


No comments:

Post a Comment