Sunday, August 9, 2009

Hi Everyone! I am back from a very busy week! I listened to many parents tell me their stories and will share them with you in the upcoming days.

First of all, thanks Chris and Nick for having us there. Their place is a haven for us; a peaceful retreat where hugs run fast and every so often a big boom happens! My family spreads out and I see them most of the day running, laughing, and eating delicious food. There were edible "soldiers" (soft boiled eggs and toast), ham and turkey sandwiches with chocolate milk for lunch, delicious dinners (fish with pesto - yum), and homemade cupcakes. We talk, laugh, read books, work on tree houses, and watch "Sprout" , "Noggin", and "Imagination Movers." There are children of all ages and sizes - We love being there!

So Thank You Chris and Nick! And look forward to amazing stories about parents who are recreating their home and work lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment